Can a renter extend their stay or request additional nights?
Rent Like A Champion operates as an instant booking platform for any event a homeowner has pricing added. If a renter wishes to book your property outside of the standard event dates, they will need to start a negotiation or make the homeowner an offer.
Homeowners are notified via email from Rent Like A Champion of pending offers/negotiations.
There are two ways a homeowner may reply to an offer/negotiations.
- Through the link provided in the email
- Log in to your account and view the request in your Negotiations tab
When you are ready to answer the request, you can accept or decline the renter's terms.
- Hit the 'accept' button if you agree to the exact terms (remember the price is for the total stay). Once you accept the terms, a renter can proceed by making payment for the rental. If you'd like to change the price for the dates, please click inside the Price box and edit the rate.
- Even if you accept, some renters never make payment and complete the booking process.
- If a renter does complete the booking process by making payment, you will receive a confirmation email with the rental details, including dates, price, and renter, contact information.
- If you hit the 'decline' button, the request is removed from our system completely. Only choose decline if your property is not available for the requested dates.