Adding your bank information
We take your privacy and security very seriously. We use a secure site to store any banking or legal information. Once added, only the last two digits are visible within the RLAC website.
Administrators are not able to view the whole number or make edits. Even when you log in, you will only see the last two digits. Please also note the lock icon in the left corner of the URL, that shows that the website is up-to-date on all security certificates and this is a secure site.
As we pay all homeowners via direct deposit, this is a required step in the listing process. To add your bank and tax information, follow the steps below -
- Log in to your RLAC user account
- Choose the Edit Listing link
- Choose the Payment Info option
- Click the light blue Add Payout Method button
- Enter the details and click the light blue Next button
- Continuing entering your bank details then click the light blue Add button
- Now enter your w9 information by clicking the light blue Complete a Tax Form button
- Enter your w9 information and click the light blue Continue button
- Continuing entering your w9 information and click the light blue Complete w-9 button